We're committed to finding organic, earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of our business.
Here are some ways we're doing that.
The raw materials, which we, our partners and suppliers manufacture and use, are natural organic and certified plants, fruits, vegetables, herbs and dairy products.
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes which can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers, that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh chemicals
- All boxes are made from post-consumer recycled material and can be recycled
- Containers are made out of recycled, non-toxic plastic and are recycable
- All packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable material
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices